Monday, February 9, 2009

urgent matters.

as of 02-02-09 i have sent out some items all with tracking number. only Cheryl Tan's package was later sent out so its reasonable if she has not received it.

all other items has been recieved and all sent out on the same day. if u have not received anything yet for so many days kindly call the post office up and ask about your item.

mandy : rd292181465my

some of you may not be clear about somethings. i do not overcharge shipping as i have explained to many of my customers, why i could not use the RM4 pos express envelopes and if it is over500gm, they will send it back to me. thats the policy in the post office in my area. as all of you know, pos laju charges start from rm5.90 beginning with 500gm as well. so if there are extra charges too, i never ask my customers for extra. if two pieces with pos laju, its always rm8.
also, if there are too many items, and with shoes as well, i only use courier services by Nationwide Express so that it reaches safely to places like Sabah, Sarawak and sometimes even in KL alone i use courier services. Bear in mind that nationwide express charges RM 11 for 500gm and below and you can do the math further on. Yet, i have not charged any of my customers extra even if they paid a reasonable amount of shipping price.

None of my packages has been lost and if its lost, with the tracking number i've provided, it is your responsibility to check with them. and lost packages are not my responsibility.

No comments: